I always have mixed emotions as one year ends and a new one begins. I’ve blogged highlights of for the past two years, and I found myself rereading the posts from time to time, what a fun way to remember. So, here are my highlights from 2015!
- Photographed 38 weddings! (20 for LBP)
- Photographed 31 portrait sessions and 22 engagement sessions
- Photographed three styled shoots – Foxhall Resort, Summerour Studio and The Wright Farm
- Started offering photo booth add-ons for wedding receptions
- Hosted my first set of mini sessions
- I joined The Rising Tide Society and became the Atlanta Tuesdays Together group leader (come join us!)
- I rebranded (again!) and launched my new website!
- I photographed eight double header weekends and one triple header weekend! (Sharing more on these soon)
- I attended Shanna Skidmore’s Intentional Finance Workshop and The Secret’s Out Conference
Whew, what a year! xoxo