I first discovered ONA bags last year and immediately loved the Capri bag. I searched for reviews before purchasing the Capri bag, but wasn’t able to find a helpful one. After using my bag for about ten months, I decided to write a review that will hopefully help anyone considering the purchase.
When I use the Capri Bag:
I use this bag daily as my purse (sans camera gear). I also use it at all sessions and weddings. It comfortably holds a few lenses, memory cards, and personal items (wallet, phone, keys). On wedding days I often carry my back-up camera on me and it does fit perfectly inside the bag.
- This a is high quality (real leather), beautifully handmade, durable bag.
- I often set my bag down during weddings – this bag is very stable and sits upright on it’s own.
- It’s a great size and can easily hold everything I need it to. (I also have a rolling bag with me at weddings that holds gear that I don’t need on me all day.)
- The bag comes with three adjustable Velcro dividers.
- It’s easy to photograph when carrying this bag. It doesn’t get in my way or slide down my arm.
- The cross body shoulder strap has come un-hooked every time I’ve used it. This is a huge safety issue, so I no longer use the cross body shoulder strap. I do find this feature extremely disappointing, especially with the price of the bag.
- The shorter straps dig into my shoulder by the end of a wedding day.
- I wish the divider inside the bag was a little more flexible. I also wish there was a small zipper pocket on the inside of the bag.
This bag is an investment. It’s the most expensive bag I’ve ever purchased, but I am happy with my purchase. I bought the bag in January and have used it every day since.
I hope that helps anyone considering purchasing the ONA Capri bag! Please feel free to ask any questions if you have any.