Hi friends! There are so many people transitioning to working from home this coming week. I thought it may be helpful to share a few simple work from home tips that I use every day! For context, I’ve worked from home for nearly eight years.
– Set realistic goals for yourself and try time blocking. This will greatly help you understand what you can accomplish each day.
– Try to find a space in your home that you can dedicate to working in every day (room, #cloffice, corner, make your space work for you!).
– Do your best to implement actual work hours. Limit TV time and don’t get distracted by house chores.
– Take breaks. Look away from your computer and stand up (your eyes and body will thank you!). Get some fresh air and sunshine.
– Love on your people, all of them! Working from home can be amazing, but also very lonely. Use this as a reminder to check in with those you love (and your neighbors), and remember not everyone is in a position to work from home.
Have a tip that works for you? Please share it! We are all in this together!
Tips on Working From Home
March 17, 2020