Mini Sessions are extended until November 20th, 2018.
Happy Autumn! Just a friendly reminder that I am now booking fall mini sessions. These sessions are an amazing way to capture updated images those you love, along with getting a jump start on ordering Christmas cards (and prints for gifts!). No more frantic and stressful last minute photo opts with your iPhone – I’ve got your back with a beautiful gallery of images sent directly to your inbox with plenty of time to spare.
This year I am offering mini session for the entire month of October (weekdays only, and your session must take place in Carrollton, GA)! I recently shared this information with my newsletter subscribers and now sessions are open for everyone!
$165 + tax includes a twenty minute session and a gallery of twenty high resolution images with the rights to print. It’s an optional add-on to purchase the full set of images for an additional $100. You’ll have a private online gallery for two weeks to download your images and order prints if you choose.
All sessions are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
A few questions I’ve received and wanted to share answers to:
– When can we schedule a session? Any available weekday in October! My weekends booked up extra quickly this year with weddings, so instead of offering one day for mini sessions I am offering mini sessions on any available weekday.
– Can we schedule around our work hours? Absolutely! Morning sessions can be scheduled starting at 8:30am and evening sessions as late as 6:00pm. (Of course time-slots between those are also available!)
– Are you photographing at a venue this year? Where will my session take place? I am not working with a venue this year for mini sessions. Sessions will take place around Carrollton (GA). I have a list of a few of my favorite spots to select from – this list will be shared during the booking process.
– What type of session can I book with a mini session? Almost anything! Mini sessions are perfect for families, kids, babies, maternity, engagement, couples and head-shots. Have something else in mind? Let me know!
- Names + ages of the people in your session
- Will any pets be joining you?
- Reason for the shoot (family, anniversary, baby announcement, etc.)
- Preferred date + time-slot: early morning or late morning / early afternoon or late afternoon
- Any special requests or things I should know?!
3. I will email to confirm your specific date, time, and location.
4. Sign your session contract and pay your invoice. That’s it – you’re booked!
Hope to see you soon! xo Laura