One of my favorite things about Jill and Steve is that I don’t think either of them have ever met a stranger. They are simply two of the kindest people I have ever met and photographing their wedding day was simply one of the sweetest honors! Congratulations to the newlyweds!
A few of my favorite aspects of the wedding day:
- The joy and togetherness of their guests – what a wonderful group to be surrounded by!
- Steve didn’t have one best man – all of his groomsmen played the role (including giving a joint speech from what period in life they met Steve).
- Jill’s bride-person, Vinnie, who sang the entire day. He was simply so fun to be around!
- Catching the last few moments of sunset for bride and groom portraits
- The surprise fireworks show during the cake cut
- The wedding bands and the significance of the materials used to create them.
Wedding Day Vendors: Ceremony Venue – Red Mountain Park | Reception Venue – The Club | Wedding Planner – Emore Campbell Events | Officiants – Tony Bell and Kate Wood | Wedding Dress: Heidi Elnora Atelier | Bridal Veil: Sara Gabriel | Bridesmaid Dresses: Weddington Way + Vow to be Chic | Bridal Make-Up: Avant Garde | Bridal Hair: L. Jones Salon | Groom Attire: SuitSupply + The Tie Bar | Florist: Dorothy McDaniel’s Flowers | Bakery: Diane Olexa | Catering: The Club | DJ: DJ Hypnoteyz | Invitations: Minted | Transportation: Shofur | Fireworks: Pyroshows